Friday, November 18, 2011

First Post!

ok so here is my first post, ever! not even sure who i'm writing to, which is actually kinda cool .. anyway, where im at right now is approx 2 wks unemployed. I haven't been unemployed since 8th grade in middle school, so it feels kinda weird, and actually kinda stressful because I don't know for how much longer it'll be this way.
However, this past weekend was kinda cool. Fri night I got to work Katy Perry's 27th bday, which was fun and a great people watching spot. Then Monday I worked the red carpet for the Twilight Breaking Dawn premiere at the Nokia Theater, which was awesome to be a part of, even though I'm not a twilight fan at all. But the amount of people that showed up was astounding.
Tuesday I ventured out to the Petersen Auto Museum, on Wilshire/Fairfax. It was cool, but i'll never go back - its the kind of place you could go once and get everything out of it. Unless they change their exhibits, then maybe I'll reconsider.
I've taken up jogging around the neighborhood, which takes up about 30 mins of my day .. but at least it's something! And I actually feel really good after it. Not to mention how I make up a ton of music videos in my head while listening to my ipod - I know you do the same thing.
All for now,
Harley's Hype

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete