Friday, November 18, 2011

BORED

Ok, so it's unemployment day 10 (approx, plus the one week of temping at E!)... and i am sooo bored. I officially hate being unemployed. On the upside, I will be receiving unemployment checks soon.
With all the time on my hands I would love to take a trip - but alone?? Will it still be fun if I dont have someone to share it with?? hmmm something to think about ..
So far my daily routine is waking up, around 11 or 12, eating a good breakfast, then going on a walk/jog around my neighborhood. That's about it. Then I apply to about 10 jobs online. Then watch TV ... then hopefully something different will come up that day. For example today, I got a coupon for Old Navy, only good for this one day .. so I ventured out. Now, please note, I neverrrr shop at Old Navy, but I can't resist a coupon, and sometimes that store has those random staples you need for your closet. Luckily, I found a cute sequins tank top .. but as i was taking if off, my bra ripped a tiny hole!.. and of course they didnt have any others left in my size. So I told them it was ripped at the register, and got 35% off! wooohooooo!!
arite, back to watching TV ... more to come
-Harley's Hype

No comments:

Post a Comment