Thursday, February 16, 2012

I got a job!

So after 111 days of unemployment (not counting random personal assisting jobs), I finally got a job! It starts in about a week and goes until August, but hey, I'll take it!

It's a casting assistant / field recruiter job for Excused. We got picked up for a second season! I'm super excited although they're changing up the format, so I'm not sure what to expect, but I know it'll be good. Iliza Shlesinger is back as the host, and she's coming back with a vengeance - so be sure to tune in.

Anyway, I have to recruit X Number of people to come in an audition each week. So normal places I go, such as the super market, nail salon, clubs, bars, and restaurants, I gotta talk to people and get them to audition. Not exactly sure on my pitch yet, but I have some time to think of something. Any ideas/suggestions, please post below. In addition, if you or someone you know would be interested in auditioning, please contact me! (aka make me look good in front of my boss haha).  I really gotta step my game up, constantly go out and be chatty. Any cool parties to attend, holler at your girl - I will be there (with flyers and business cards, of course).

I'm getting distracted by TV ... short post.

Thanks for reading, more to come,
-Harley's Hype

No comments:

Post a Comment