Sunday, February 5, 2012

100 Days of Unemployment

so today it's been officially 100 days of unemployment!! I cant believe i made it this long without a steady job. It feels like a lot less --time has actually flown by. I haven't really done anything too substantial or exciting ... but i feel like something good will happen soon.

My latest thing is that i'm going to be starting a webseries so stay tuned for that!

I'm also about to start selling some of my photographs in a coffee shop gallery in Santa Monica starting this week so if you're local, please come check it out (deets to come soon).

Also gonna be helping out with the Chi O chapter here at UCLA so that should be fun!! Seeing all the pics on facebook from my sisters at Rollins really makes me sentimental so this will be the closest thing to satisfying my longingness.

I woke up this morning (or I should say this afternoon, like 2p) to a broken phone. So I had no alarm clock. I dont know what happened --it was working perfectly up till I went to sleep - but that only gave me about an hour to get ready for the superbowl party I was going to in SM. Needless to say tomorrow will be a big day for me -- gotta get a new phone - yay for having something to do during the day!
But how about those Giants?????!!! Absolutely amazing - such a great game .. and I gotta say, I LOVE HAKEEM NICKS!!! He is such a great player i love watching him, especially when he makes those difficult catches, ones that only a God could complete.

keepin this post short tonight... gotta catch up on season 4 of Weeds -- which i just started from the beginning on Netflix and i am OBSESSED .. i watch several episodes in a row -- i can't help myself! :)

Thanks for reading, more to come,
-Harley's Hype

5 comments:

  1. I endured 7 months of unemployment before I moved out to LA, it gets better. That was a great game! I always like seeing the Patriots lose and watching Massholes pout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey danny says ... thanks for reading!
      yeah those massholes got what they deserved ;)

      Delete
    2. No problem, what kind of work are you looking to do?

      Delete
  2. I'm perpetually unemployed - iliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. you are soooo behind on weeds. loved that shit day 1 it came out. actually uncomfortable, watched it with judy g. lol
    2. unemployment sounds unreal - sleep till 2 (so not spending money) and a few errands
    3. maybe if you hit 200 or 300 days (g-d forbid) you will decide to come back to NY.
    4. there is an empty space in my studio for you

    love u

    ReplyDelete